Workshop Tools Update - January 21st, 2015
Make sure to post here if you find something changed and its not noted in this thread
- Fixed crash in Hammer when double clicking on a prefab with no target map specified.
- Fixed crash when attempting to view animation group files (.vagrp) in asset browser.
- Fixed connection failures that would happen with certain unicode usernames.
- Fixed spawngroup assertion on client where loading spawn groups were not included in the "initial spawn groups".
- Fixed launch failures due to graphics device being busy on launch.
- Added "Purge" script binding to npc_dota_base.
- Added "GetDOTATime" script binding to CDOTAGamerules
Patch Size: 68.8 MB
The following function were added and already updated the API:
On BaseNPC: Purge, for more info about what this function removes refer to the Purge page in gamepedia
void Purge(bool RemovePositiveBuffs, bool RemoveDebuffs, bool BuffsCreatedThisFrameOnly, bool RemoveStuns, bool RemoveExceptions)
On GameRules: GetDOTATime, Returns the actual DOTA in-game clock
float GetDOTATime(bool IncludePregameTime, bool IncludeNegativeTime)