Some problems from first time modding

Just starting creating a custom game today and I've come across a few issues and questions which I wouldn't mind help figuring out:

-How do you force a certain map? I have a selection of 26 maps whenever I try to play -Why do bounty runes spawn in place of power runes sometimes and how can I change this? Also can you change the effects of runes e.g. more cd reduction on arcane -How do I change talent tooltips? If I change what the numbers on a talent it doesn't update on the tooltip -Is there an easy way to add back random bonus gold? -Are dota+ voicelines possible? -How do you reduce time until creeps spawn at the beginning

If you can help with any of these it would be appreciated

Comments

Let's start with the map select problem.

Go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota_addons\YourAddon and open addoninfo.txt. You will see:

"AddonInfo"
    {

}

Make These Changes:

"AddonInfo"
    {
      "maps"                    "YourMapName without the file extension"
      "IsPlayable"              "1"
      "The Map Name You Want Dota Arcade To Display"
        {
            "MaxPlayers"                    "10"
        }
    }

And that should do it.

-Why do bounty runes spawn in place of power runes sometimes and how can I change this?

I'm assuming you went to Dota Hammer and selected the prefab rune.vmap or something close to it? You need to collapse that prefab by right-clicking on it, going to "Selected Prefabs > Collapse." Then select the entity responsible for spawning the rune itself (the bottommost tiny cube near the bottom of the prefab) and look at it's Object Properties. You should see "Class: dota_item_rune_spawner." Just click on that drop-down and you will see the possible rune-spawning classes:

dota_item_rune_spawner dota_item_rune_spawner_bounty dota_item_rune_spawner_powerup

Be sure to look at the other entity classes in that list. There is some cool stuff in there.

For tooltips and such, go to your addon's English.txt and look up some tutorials on how to use it. Adjusting arcane runes is hard. I'm not even sure it's possible. I would look up "Moddota Tutorials" and find the list of helpful tutorials and resources that this community has put together. The Valve Developer wiki is also quite wonderful. Shoot me a pm if you want direct links to some of the resources I have bookmarked.

Cheers