Enemy HUD/UI aka Enemy hero spell icons during bot or custom game

I am trying to have the setting "unit query overrides console control" OFF during a bot match or custom match.

During a game, when the above is OFF, then I am able to see the enemy hero's HUD/UI on the side of the screen, instead of overriding my own HUD/UI like when the setting is on.

In custom mode or demo mode when I am testing bots, the override occurs, regardless of the 'unit query override console control' official setting in the Options. I assume this is because I control this unit as well.

Is there a console command where I can permanently turn this on, or any other solutions? Is there a hard code edit I can make to Panorama UI to keep this feature turned all the time?

Thanks, this is helpful for me during custom matches!

Comments

Hi All,

As a followup, I believe a found a command that worked. However, when I try it today, it does not work.

I have searched for the console command on different websites, but it never comes up.

My question: Is there a way to generate a list via console or a config.cfg file for ALL console commands for the HUD that run during the game?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!