Scroll in panorama.

Hi. I need to make scrolling down if the child does not fit into the main panel. To do this, I use overflow, like that:

{
    horizontal-align: left;
    vertical-align: top;
    margin-left: 26%;
    margin-top: 2%;
    width: 42%;
    height: 70%;
    border: 1px solid #090a0b;
    flow-children: down;
    overflow: noclip scroll;
}

But it turns out that scrolling occurs with any number of panels, whether or not they fit. Moreover, if the panels do not, scrolling does not appear. Help me please. I just do not understand what was going on. Panels are only two, but the scrollbar is still there! In fact, it can be lowered down almost indefinitely. Panels are only two, but the scrollbar is still there! In fact, it can be lowered down almost indefinitely. Little scrollbar Incidentally scrollbar comes over him at the barrier, due to the barrier strip simply disappears. It's very ugly.

Comments

• Are you using dotastyles.css?

I tried to use dotastyles, and do not use it. Anyway, it turns out the same. The screenshots I used dotastyles.

• edited January 11 Posts: 11

@I_GRIN_I Usually it happens when your child has percentage value height, i assume that's what you're using, it breaks your panels height. enter image description here Use pixels or just leave it auto.

• edited January 11 Posts: 7

. . I dont know wat is it

@I_GRIN_I can you show your child styles?

• edited January 11 Posts: 7
    .abilityline
    {
        horizontal-align: center;
        width: 581px;
        height: 60px;
        margin: 1% 0% 0% 0.35%;
        flow-children: right;
    }

• edited January 11 Posts: 11

ye, percentage margins, apparantly they are causing this bug aswell. Use pixels instead.

I understood. Thanks. Miserably