Dota2 custom game extension for visual studio code
This is an extension of Visual Studio Code, to help with your DOTA2 modding.
1. Lua functions and constants snippets;
2. Type Script (I use this instead of java script to make panorama UI) IntelliSense
3. XML snippets (supports all Valve panel components such as RadioButton, DOTAAvatarImage, etc.)
4. Key-Value files highlighting and ~~Snippets~~;
5. css class completion for your
1. Install Visual Studio Code;
2. Click 'Extensions' tab on the left-side-bar, search for dota-reborn-code and install；
you can also hit
CTRL+SHIFT+P and type
ext install dota-reborn-code to install.
The source code is in my github: https://github.com/XavierCHN/Dota-Reborn-Code, pull requests, issues are welcome.