We now have Emotes! Try them out

edited June 2015 in General

Took my take today to add personalized emoticons to make the forum a bit more lively, I hope you guys like them!

Here's the list, you can put any in your posts by clicking on this icon at the top right of a post: img Enjoy!

• Emojis

:) :smiley: :expressionless: :fearful: :laughing: :worried: :neutral_face: :pensive: :rage: :sleeping: :blush: :blush: :confused: :smirk: :sweat_smile: :metal: :fire: .

• Tools and Software

:bug: :checklist: :screenshot: :download: :edit: :favorite: :info: :question: :critical: :stop: :success: :warning: :github: :source: :steam: :tools: :moddota:

• Dota Emoticons, taken from various workshop assets

:bbthump: :dizzy: :highfive: :angry: :burn: :fail: :huh: :rolleyes: :surprised: :cool: :facepalm: :rubbing: :tears: :crazy: :goodjob: :laugh: :sad: :happy: :cry: :happytears: :mirana: :pumped: :disapprove: :hide: :zzz: :dd: :illusion: :haste: :techies: :giff:

• We still love Valve right?

volvo SOON(TM) GabenFace :penguinwizzard:

• Twitch Emotes

Kappa BibleThump :jicy: :nuke: gege :hype: FailFish PogChamp Kreygasm SwiftRage ResidentSleeper Keepo PuppeyFace DendiFace MVGame DansGame :icefrog:

NOTE: Use these responsibly. I believe these can be fun without turning into a spam fest. Otherwise, some might get :nuke: 'd. Feel free to suggest any changes

Known Bugs

• The drop down menu might not appear the first time you enter a thread or start a new discussion.
    Refresh the page with F5 and it will.

• After editing, the menu is unresponsive. You can still directly write the :emotes: though.

• Clicking an emote to add it at the middle of the text places it on the bottom of the post

The concept of Modding Community doesn't go well together with Competitive Business
My Project Page || My GitHub Profile ||

Comments

• :hype:

testing signature

:giff:

sunshine, hurricane

all the highs & lows

• SQLSQL

:soon: Is really good, wp Noya!

Don't ask me anything. I'm a scrub.
  • DunDun

This site blows :kappa:

:keepo:

Treat everyday as if you are a student, not a master. The student learns, grows and sees beauty. The master becomes bitter, resentful, and stagnates.